Smoked Salmon Spread
This is quickly becoming my favorite "go to" recipe for potlucks.
Featured Pinch Tips Video
- 4 oz
- cooked, smoked salmon
- 8 oz
- pkg of cream cheese, softened
- finely chopped green onions, to suit your taste
- dashes of worcestershire sauce
- dashes of hot sauce (we used sriracha sauce because it's all we had handy, and it worked perfectly)
- 1 tsp
- dill weed (i used dried, not fresh)
1Flake the salmon and combine it with all other ingredients. Serve with crackers. Refrigerate any leftovers.