Smoked Salmon Appetizer
Featured Pinch Tips Video
- 8 oz
- smoked salmon, finely chopped
- 1/4 c
- red onion, finely chopped
- good tartar sauce, you will know when to stop
- fresh dill, finely chopped
- pepperidge farm very thin white bread or party rye bread
1Mix all ingredients together
2Form salmon mixture into a all and place in the scenter of a serving plate.
3Toast 8 slices of bread and then cut into triangles. Place around the salmon. Garnish the salmon with a sprig or two of dill. This will be gone in a hurry, why not make 2 recipes.