Featured Pinch Tips Video
- 1 can(s)
- salmon (costco has a stack of them if you want to double recipe)
- cream cheese, room temperature
- 2 Tbsp
- hickory or mesquite liquid smoke
- garlic salt to taste
- small onion (chopped small) optional but good
- chopped pecans and chopped parsley
1Put the bar of Cream Cheese in a bowl, drain the salmon and fluff it with a fork and put it in with the Cream cheese. Add Garlic salt and Liquid Smoke and mix.
2Put the chopped onions between paper towels and squeeze the juice out of them. Then mix into the cheese and salmon mix.
Form into a ball or log, whichever you prefer and wrap in parchment paper and put in the refrigerator to firm up. (aprox 3 hrs)
3Mix the chopped pecans and finely chopped parsley together.
Remove the ball/log from the refrigerator and roll it in the pecan/parsley mix.
It is ready to serve or put in the refrigerator for later.
Serve with Crackers or baggettes