Fresh Peach Mango Salsa Recipe with Talapia
Featured Pinch Tips Video
- 1-1/2 cups chopped fresh tomatoes
- 3/4 cup chopped peeled fresh peaches
- 1/4 cup chopped red onion
- 1/2 cup chopped sweet yellow pepper
- 1/2 chopped peeled mango
- 1 whole chopped seeded jalapeno pepper
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1-1/2 teaspoons lime juice
- 1/2 teaspoon minced fresh cilantro
1In a large bowl, combine the first nine ingredients. Cover and refrigerate until serving..
2For the talapia, in a medium bowl combine one cup of milk with 1/4tsp sea salt and a 1/4tsp fresh ground pepper. In a large bowl use 2 cup Hooters breading mix. Dip fish in to milk, then batter well with Hooters mix. Heat skillet with 1/4 of a cup of veg oil. When hot cook fish to liking.