Easy Shrimp Roll
Featured Pinch Tips Video
- 1 tsp
- sesame oil
- 2 c
- packaged cole slaw mix or shredded cabbage (bagged)
- scallions, sliced
- 1 dash(es)
- texas pete (more to taste or can omit)
- 1/2 lb
- large raw shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 1 tsp
- soy sauce (more to your taste)
- 10 inch flour tortilla, warmed
1Heat oil in a large, non stick pan or wok over medium-high heat.
2Add coleslaw, scallions, and Texas Pete and stir fry until coleslaw just begins to wilt.
3Move to one side of pan and add shrimp to pan to cook.
4Once shrimp begins to turn opaque, combine shrimp and cole slaw mix.
5Stir fry until shrimp are fully cooked. Add soy sauce and stir for about a minute longer.
6Spoon filling onto tortilla and roll up. Cut in half (I usually cut on a diagonal).