Chipotle-Mango, Smoked Salmon Crostini
Sure to delight any crowd for any occasion.
Featured Pinch Tips Video
- loaf baguette style french bread
- 1 pkg
- whipped cream cheese
- 1 jar(s)
- chipolte-mango jelly (see recipe)
- 6 oz
- salmon, smoked
- 3 c
- fresh diced mango's (i use the fresh jars found in the produce section)
- 1 can(s)
- 12 oz can chipolte peppers in adobo sauce
- 2 c
- apple cider vinegar
- 6 c
- 1 pkg
- liquid fruit pectin 6 oz both pouches
CHIPOLTE MANGO JELLY
1preheat oven to 350.
2Cut baguette into 1/2 slices at a slight diagonal.
Put slices on un-greased cookie sheet.
Bake in oven for 10=15 minutes until lightly toasted.
3Remove form oven and let cool.
4Spread cream cheese on slices of bread.
5Put teaspoon of Chipolte Mango jelly on top of Cream Cheese.
6Top each slice with a thin slice of smoked Salmon. These are great with or with out the smoked salmon.
7Serve and enjoy.
8Directions for Chipolte Mango Jelly.
1) Prepare jars and lids as directed.
2) Put 3 cups mango and 1 12 oz can of drained chipolte peppers in food processor and puree
3) In 6 quart pan add 2C apple cider vinegar and sugar stir over med heat until sugar is dissolved.
4)Add mango-pepper mixture and bring to a rolling boil for ten minutes
5) Let cool for 10 minutes
6) Add both pouches of liquid pectin and bring to a boil for five minutes.
7) Ladle Into jars and finish processing.
***PLEASE NOTE JELLY SHOULD BE MADE at least 24 hours in advance so it will finish thickening)