CEVICHE (like a shrimp salsa)
Featured Pinch Tips Video
- 1 lb
- raw shrimp, peeled and deveined
- limes, juiced
- roma tomatoes, seeded and diced
- yellow onion, finely diced
- cucumber, peeled, seeded, and diced
- jalapeno peppers, seeded and minced
- salt and pepper to taste
- your favorite chips
1Dice shrimp and place in a glass mixing bowl. Squeeze lime juice over shrimp until they are completely covered, about 4 limes.
2(THE LIME JUICE COOKS THE RAW SHRIMP)
3Stir in the tomatoes, onion, cucumber, jalapeno peppers, and the salt and pepper.
4Cover, and refrigerate for minimum 1 hour.
5If you like more heat, add an additional pepper.