Featured Pinch Tips Video
1. Combine softened cream cheese and sour cream until well-combined.
2. Spread onto serving platter.
1. Top cream cheese/sour cream layer with diced tomato, diced onion and diced pepper
2. Top diced vegetables with your choice of mild, medium, or hot salsa.
3. Top with shredded cheese of your choice
4. Serve with tortilla chips.
1. I have been told that this dip looks like an uncooked pizza!
2. This recipe is easily doubled, just remember the proportions of the bottom layer: 2x cream cheese to 1x sour cream.
3. If you want a spicier dip, substitute a jalapeno or Serrano pepper for the bell pepper. Control the heat factor by removing the membrane and seeds of the hot pepper, or by combining SOME hot pepper with the bell pepper.