Stuffed Cherry Bombe Peppers
You can always double or triple this recipe. The amount of cream cheese and cracker crumbs depends on personal taste.
Featured Pinch Tips Video
- cherry bombe peppers, about the size of small golf balls
- 6 oz
- cream cheese (any flavor), room temp.
- 1/2 c
- ritz cracker crumbs, finely crushed (any flavor)
11. Wear plastic gloves when preparing hot peppers!
22. Wash then core and scoop out seeds of each of the peppers.
33. Place about 1 tablespoon of cream cheese in each of the peppers.
44. Roll each of the peppers in the remaing cream cheese then in the cracker crumbs.
55. Bake at 350 for 30 minutes or when poked with a fork, they are soft.