Smoked Egg Pate
Featured Pinch Tips Video
- 8 boiled eggs
- 1/2 c mayonaise
- 1/2 teaspoon fresh lemon juice
- few dashes liquid hot sauce( i use texas pete)
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1 tablespoon parsley,minced
- 8 slices french bread,cut into crostini
- olive oil
- 1 clove garlic,cut in half
1Place the eggs on indirect heat cook 15-20 minutes until they're lightly brown.
Coarsely chop the mixture,mayo,lemon juice,hot sauce salt and pepper. Sprinkle top with parsley.
Grill the bread until lightly toasted, rub with cut side of garlic,sprinkle with olive oil,sat and pepper. Serve the pate with the grilled bread.