Lazy day pinwheels
Featured Pinch Tips Video
- 1 lb
- philly cream cheese ( softened)
- large onion ( finely minced)
- 1 tsp
- garlic powder ( adjust to taste)
- 2 tsp
- lawrys seasoned salt ( again adjust)
- 4-6 oz
- budding beef meats( for those whose stores don't sell the buddig brand, it is just like chipped or dried beef
- 1-pkg oz
- the 8 oz size, of finely shredded monterey jack
- about 8 soft tortilla shells( i use the medium sized)
1In large bowl combine philly cream cheese, garlic powder, onion, and seasoning salt.
2lay soft tortilla shells on counter or waxed paer, side by side.(easiest to do 4 rolls-ups at a time)
3Spread each tortilla shell with the beaten mixture,apply a thin layer of cheese, and a single layer of buddig meat.
4Roll up into a fairly tight log, but not too tight. Place seam side down, and slice into 1/2 inch thick slices.Arrange on plate and place covered in fridge until ready to serve.