MRS. JENNY FOLCO
Featured Pinch Tips Video
- ciabatta bread sliced angled 1/4 inch thick
- or 1/2 can of tyson premium chunk white chicken in water
- jar of apricot preserves or more don't skimp
- fontina cheese sliced very thin
- olive oil
- shallot minced
- small red onion minced
- craked fresh black pepper
- 5 slices prosciutto sliced thinly
- white wine
1OK I SAUT'E THE SHALLOT AND RED ONION in olive oil and white wine until tender THEN I ADD THE CHICKEN AND BREAKS UP EASY WITH WOODEN SPOON COOK SIMMER ADD SALT AND PEPPER COOK ON LOW 30 - 35 MIN .
2PRE SLICE THE BREAD LIGHTLY OLIVE OIL IT TOAST IN OVEN 400 FOR ABOUT 4-5 MIN OR UNTIL LIGHT TOASTED lower temp to 350
3LET BREAD COOL A FEW MIN AND SPREAD A LAYER OF APRICOT PRESERVES ON IT , THEN TOP IT WITH A slice of cheese , THE CHICKEN MIX TOP WITH piece of prosciutto and remaining SLICED CHEESE AND BACK INTO OVEN ON 350 UNTIL BUBBLY SERVE ASAP HOT drizzle with little olive oil before serving .
4ENJOY PLEASE RATE THIS TOO ! I am in process over the last year to create my own cook book only ratings 8 or above get in my book this rated 10 with my friends enjoy i promise it is good or u wont see it posted here . thanks