Featured Pinch Tips Video
- 1 lb
- bulk pork sausage (mild or hot)
- 8 oz
- cream cheese
- 2 large can(s)
- refrigerated crescent rolls
11. Spray or grease one 13 x 9 baking pan.
2. Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
3. Line pann with one can of rolls. pinch preforations to seal. Set aside.
4. Cook sausage until no longer pink, drain.
5. Mix sausage and cream cheese until evenly blended.
6. Spread sausage-cheese mixture evenly into dough lined pan.
7. Cover with remaining can of rolls, pinching to seal preforations.
8. Bake 10-12 minutes or until crust is browned.
9. May be served hot or cold.