Featured Pinch Tips Video
- 1 can(s)
- (10.2 oz) pillsbury grands refrigerated buttermilk biscuits
- 1/3 c
- shredded monterey jack or cheddar cheese
- refrigerated or frozen meatballs, thawed
- 1/4 c
- butter, melted
- 2/3 c
- finely crushed seasoned croutons
- 10 large
- appetizer picks or lollipop sticks, if desired
- 1 1/2 c
- tomato pasta sauce, heated
1Heat oven to 375-degrees. Line cookie sheet with parchment paper, or spray with a non-stick cooking spray.
2Separate dough into 5 biscuits. Split each biscuit to make 10 rounds. Press each biscuit half to form a 3-inch round.
3Sprinkle each biscuit round with cheese to 1/2-inch of edge. Top each with meatball. Bring up sides of dough over meatball, pinch edges to sealo.
4Brush rounded tops and sides of dough with butter. Coat with croutons. Place seam side down on cookie sheet.
5Bake 10 - 15 minutes or until golden brown
6Place appetizer pick in each biscuit-wrapped meatball to form meatball pop.
7Serve with warm pasta sauce