Featured Pinch Tips Video
- loaf of frozen bread dough thawed
- sliced ham from the deli (or any meat you prefer...possiblilties are endless)
- some philedelphia cream cheese
- shredded cheddar cheese
- bacon if you prefer ( my husband loves his bacon...me not so much)
- egg...for a nice color on top
- anything else you wanna add!
1If you decide to use bacon....make slits in the dough and weave the bacon in and out...or skip this all together!
2I took the thawed bread dough, rolled it out. Put a whole bunch of ham on it. Then I made a mixture of cream cheese mayo and shredded cheese as a spread and I spread it all over the meat. Then I folded the dough, sealed the edges (you can use a bit of water to moisten the up) Place the seem side down on butter sprayed cookie sheet
3cut a few slits on top of the dough, brush an egg on top...gives it a great golden color and sprinkle some cheese on top
4pop it in the oven at 350 for about 25-30 minutes. Let cool for 10 and chow down!
5I change this recipe every time I make it...adding more things to it. Making mini ones cause one loaf of bread can make a huge sub...making little ones and having each family member add their own ingredients works well for us!