~ Easy Mexican Casserole ~
Featured Pinch Tips Video
- 1 lb
- lean ground beef or ground turkey
- 2 tsp
- heaping, taco seasoning
- 1 - 15 oz
- can whole kernal corn, drained
- 1 - 14 oz
- 2 oz
- black olives, drained and divided - i didnt use this time
- 1 c
- each - cottage cheese & sour cream
- 4 1/2 c
- tortilla chips - divided
- 2 - 2 1/2 c
- cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1/4 c
- pickled jalapeno - drained
- roma tomatoes - diced
In a large skillet, add ground beef and seasoning. Cook until beef is no longer pink, stirring to break up.
Add corn and salsa, cook only until heated through.
Stir in half of the olives.
Repeat, ending with sour cream. Cover with foil and bake for 40 - 45 minuted or until bubbly and heated through.
I also lined the edge of dish with remaining chips.
Place back in oven for another 10 minutes until cheese is melted.