~ Cheesy Chicken Nacho's Supreme ~ Cassie's Way
Hubby suggested I try my hand at them. Well, I'm here to tell you a few days later I made my own and they were awesome! I layered mine, so there would be goodies with every bite. The restaurant didn't and when you reached the bottom of the plate all that was left is chips.
My family was ever so pleased and I'll be making them again for New Years!
I used my own fresh guacamole which I'll include the link to my recipe. It knocked them out of the ballpark.
Featured Pinch Tips Video
- 3 lb
- boneless skinless chicken breast - thinly sliced, about 1/4 inch thick
- 1 1/4 oz
- package, taco seasoning mix
- 3/4 c
- water - more to thin if becomes too thick, before chicken is tender
- 1/4 - 1/2 c
- frozen corn, thawed - fresh charred on grill would be wonderful when corn is in season
- 1 - 15 oz
- white queso blanco cheese sauce - carefully heated
- 3 - 4
- green onions, sliced - tops too
- 1 - 2 medium
- jalapeno's - seeded and sliced thin
- 8 oz
- refried beans - heated
- 1 medium
- tomato - seeded and diced
- 8 oz
- sturdy, corn tortilla chips
- 1/2 - 3/4 c
- guacamole - fresh is best - including link to my recipe
Have remaining toppings prepared.
~ Family Favorite Guacamole ~ Cassies