Anytime Tailgate Sandwiches
Kendra W. Raymond
Featured Pinch Tips Video
- king's hawaiian sweet rolls, split across (no substitutes!)
- 1 lb
- honey ham or turkey, shaved
- 12 oz
- swiss or provolone cheese, sliced
- 8 oz
- tub philadelphia chive and onion or garden vegetable cream cheese, softened
- 1 stick
- butter, melted
- 1/4 c
- grated parmesean cheese
- 1 Tbsp
- worcestershire sauce (can use less to taste)
- 1 1/2 tsp
- dried minced onion (can use less to taste)
1Lightly spray 11x7 baking dish with non-stick cooking spray. Split rolls across with serrated knife and arrange in dish.
2Layer ham (or turkey) and Swiss (or provolone) on top of roll bottoms. Spread roll tops with layer of cream cheese. Carefully place tops to match up with rolls below.
3Meanwhile, in a small bowl, combine melted butter, parmesan, worcestershire, and minced onion. Pour evenly over sandwiches. Let stand for about 20 minutes.