Warm Reuben Spread
As of January 8, 2012 the photo is of my finished and HALF eaten spread...lol
Featured Pinch Tips Video
- 4 oz
- philly cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 c
- thousand island dressing (they suggest kraft)
- 1/4 lb
- sliced deli corned beef, chopped (about 1 cup)
- well drained sauerkraut, they suggest claussen
- 1 pkg
- 8 ounces swiss cheese slices (chopped)
- triscuits, or crackers of choice
1Heat oven to 350 F.
Mix cream cheese and dressing in medium bowl; stir in all remaining ingredients except crackers. Spread onto bottom of a 9-inch pie plate or shallow dish. Bake for 20 minutes or until heated through. Serve warm with crackers.
2This can also be made in microwave....Assemble dip as directed in shallow microwaveable dish about 2-3 minutes or until heated through. Serve as directed.
3My suggestion: You could also use Rye or pumpernickel party bread and spread dip on one side...yummo Plus I would have no problem doubling this recipe...!!