Tasty Tortilla Rolls
Featured Pinch Tips Video
- 12 oz. cream cheese, softened
- 2 tbsp. chopped green chilies, fresh or canned
- 3 tbsp. finely chopped pecans
- 3 tbsp. chopped ripe olives
- 5 tbsp minced green onions
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 6 flour tortillas, 8 inch size
1In medium bowl, mix cream cheese, chilies, nuts, olives, onions and garlic. Spread one side of each tortilla with cream cheese mixture, covering completely. Roll each tortilla up tightly, jelly roll style, and wrap individually in plastic wrap. Refrigerate several hours or overnight.
2To serve, cut each long roll into 1/2 inch rounds and place cut side up on serving tray. A dark tray gives a nice contrast to the light colored rolls. Use toothpicks to spear rolls for dipping into salsa.