Joey Wolf @8of10
saw this on the "Taste of Home" site, thought they sounded good for a summery supper.
- 1 pkg
- cream cheese softened, may use reduced fat
- 3 Tbsp
- mustard, spicy brown
- 1/4 tsp
- 10 inch flour tortillas, wraps, may use fat free
- 7 pkg
- 2 oz thinly sliced deli corned beef; turkey pastrami works well too
- 15 slice
- ultra thin swiss cheese slices
- 1 can(s)
- well drained sauerkraut, (omitted, we don't like it)
1In a small bowl, beat the cream cheese, mustard and horseradish together until blended. Spread a heaping T of cream cheese mixture over each tortilla.
2Layer each tortilla with 8 slices of corned beef, 3 slices of cream cheese mixture and 1/2 C sauerkraut.
3Roll tightly for at least 1 hour. Cut each roll-up into 1/2 inch slices. Yield about 8 doz.
4We had these as a wrap for lunch today. I subbed reduced fat cr cheese; turkey pasttrami; and added 1000 island dressing after I spread the cream cheese mixture. I also omitted the Kraut as we don't like it. I will make this again in the future using smaller tortillas or maybe the flavored wraps. I will add a side of slaw in the summer to round out this meal. I also cut the ingredients in 1/2 and have enough left over for another lunch.