Red, White and Blue Flag
Kim Biegacki @pistachyoo
I didn't put amounts of fruit and cheese since it will depend on your size of tray that you use or you may even want to make more than one.
Today for Memorial Day I was excited to see how quickly this flag disappeared.
- watermelon, strawberries, cherries or raspberries
- white block cheese --- muenster, hot pepper jack, swiss, provolone, feta or mozzarella
- blueberries, fresh
- a cookie tray covered with tin or any festive tray
- square dish
- you could also serve with a fruit dip too.
- mini "star" cookie cutter
Make as many layers of fruit & cheese as you want.
You can also cut out some stars from the cheese and add them on top of the blueberries. Make a simple fruit dip if you desire and then you are ready to serve.