Red, White and Blue Flag
I didn't put amounts of fruit and cheese since it will depend on your size of tray that you use or you may even want to make more than one.
Today for Memorial Day I was excited to see how quickly this flag disappeared.
Featured Pinch Tips Video
- watermelon, strawberries, cherries or raspberries
- white block cheese --- muenster, hot pepper jack, swiss, provolone, feta or mozzarella
- blueberries, fresh
- a cookie tray covered with tin or any festive tray
- square dish
- you could also serve with a fruit dip too.
- mini "star" cookie cutter
1Your choice of fruits and cheeses that are red, white and blue. Cut up your fruit and cheese in small pieces and assemble on your tray. Place your blueberries in a small square dish and place in the upper left hand corner of your tray.
Make as many layers of fruit & cheese as you want.
You can also cut out some stars from the cheese and add them on top of the blueberries. Make a simple fruit dip if you desire and then you are ready to serve.