Pull Apart Pizza Muffins
They had"tea",in my daughter's play house,I also made "tea"(warm lemonade) cucumber sandwiches,cookies and mini cupcakes(which the girls decorated) Another Mother picked them up and will have them from later,taking them for "manicures" (painting their nails.) I love play dates!
Featured Pinch Tips Video
- 1/3 c olive oil
- 26 oz frozen dinner roll dough,thawed
- 2 1/2 c shredded mozzarella
- 1/2 c parmesan cheese
- 2 t. italian seasoning
- 6 oz sliced pepperoni,cut into quarters
11. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees. Spray two 6-cup muffin tins (or one 12-cup muffin tin) with non-stick spray.
22. Cut the rolls into quarters.
33.Mix all the ingredients in a large bowl so that the oil is spread evenly on each piece of dough and the toppings are evenly distributed.
44. Bake for 20-25 minutes until golden brown.