~ My Ooey Gooey Pizza Fries ~ Sinfully Good!
These would be great to serve for any party. Make a huge sheet pan of them for more people and they will love you for it. This is my creation.
Featured Pinch Tips Video
- 1 - 22 oz
- bag, waffle fries, could use any fries you like
- 2 1/2 oz
- sliced pepperoni
- 8 1/2 oz
- whole milk, freshly shredded mozzarella cheese
- a 1/2 teaspoon - garlic pepper or to taste
- 1/4 tsp
- garlic salt or to taste
- 1/2 tsp
- dried oregano or to taste
- 1/2 - 3/4 tsp
- italian seasoning or to taste
- 2 1/4 oz
- pkg, real bacon bits
- sauce for dipping, which i added some italian seasoning and parmesan cheese to the top
- 1/8 c
- grated parmesan cheese
Line a sheet pan with foil - I only did this to keep cheese from sticking to pan. Can also grease a sheet pan if that's what you prefer.
Spread our fries on the foil , sprinkle evenly with garlic pepper, garlic salt and oregano, bake until getting good and crispy. ( about 20 - 25 minutes. )
Remove from oven and spread cheese evenly over fries. I then took 2 pieces of pepperoni and place together and spread over the fries until all is used. I didn't want the pepperoni covering all of the cheese so it could melt nicely.
Sprinkle with Italian seasoning and bacon bits.
When out of oven, sprinkle with Parmesan cheese. Season more if desired.
Heat up some pizza sauce and sprinkle with italian seasoning and Parmesan cheese. Serve as a side.