HOLIDAY PUMPKIN CHEESE BALL
Featured Pinch Tips Video
- 16 oz. pkg. cream cheese softened
- 1 c pumpkin pie filling (it already has seasoning)
- 1/2 c pineapple preserves
- 1/2 c finely chopped walnuts
- 1/2 c finely chopped carrots
- 2 c shredded sharp cheddar cheese
- cinnamon graham crackers to serve on
1In large bowl, with mixer on low/medium, combine cream cheese, pumpkin pie filling, pineapple preserves. By hand, stir in carrots and nuts. Form into ball. Cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate until chilled.
Serve with cinnamon graham crackers broken in medium pieces.
2OPTION: You can roll the ball in finely chopped walnuts if you desire OR finely chopped carrots, or both.