- 1 can diced tomatoes and green chilies, drained and divided, 10 oz.
- 1 can refried beans, 16 oz
- 2 containers guacamole, 8 oz each
- 2 green onions, sliced
- 1/4 cup sour cream
- 1 can sliced ripe olives, drained, 2.25 oz.
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese, 4 oz
- lime wedges and tortilla chips for garnish
Top bean layer evenly with guacamole, reserved tomatoes and green chilies, green onions. sour cream, olives and cheer. Garnish if desired. Serve with tortilla chips. Makes 4 to 8 appetizer servings