Feta Cheese toast
Featured Pinch Tips Video
- 1 loaf hard crusted french baguette, thinly sliced and toasted. you can also use regular sliced
- italian bread or any plain cracker
- 8 oz. crumbled feta cheese
- 8 oz. cream cheese, softened
- 1 green onion, finely chopped
- 2 tbsp. dried parsley flakes
- handful of sliced black or green olives, optional
- chopped pimentos or pecans to cheese mixture, optional
1Mix the first 3 ingredients til well blended. Put about one tablespoon of mixture on slice of toasted bread and spread evenly.
2Garnish with 2 to 3 pieces of sliced olives in center. Sprinkle with parsley flakes. Arrange on long narrow platter or any fancy platter and serve.