Creamy, crunchy chicken puffs
Featured Pinch Tips Video
- 1-3/4 c
- cooked, cubed chicken breast
- 8 oz pkg reduced-fat cream cheese, softened
- 1/4 c
- butter, softened
- 1 tsp
- 4 oz can mushroom stems and pieces
- can refrigerated crescent rolls
- 1/3 c
- or more as needed, melted butter
- 1/2 c
- or more as needed, crushed cornflakes. you may be able to find a box of kellogs cornflakes that are already crushed in the stuffing aisle.
1Heat oven to 350. Lightly spray a baking sheet w/ cooking spray. In bowl, blend together w/ a fork, the cream cheese, butter and pepper. Add chicken and mushrooms. Stir well to combine.
2Divide crescent rolls into individual sections. Flatten each triangle by pressing down w/ your fingers. Spoon lg spoonfull of chicken mix onto center of crescent.
3Roll up each roll, tuck edges around to shape each one like an egg. Place melted butter in small bowl. Place cornflake crumbs in another small bowl. Dip each roll first into butter, then roll in the crumbs. Place on baking sheet. Bake 25 mins, or until golden. Serve warm.