Cow Girl Sushi ( no fish really)
Featured Pinch Tips Video
- 8 oz
- cream cheese, room temperature
- 6 1/2 oz
- alouette garlic and herb soft cheese
- 3 Tbsp
- 1 jar(s)
- 26 0zs white corn & black bean salsa
- 2 lb
- boneless skinless chicken thighs
- 1 bottle
- texas pete buffalo wing sauce
- spinach flour tortillas 8 inchs shells 10ct
- 3 c
- monteray/cheddar shredded mexican style cheese
1Soak chicken thighs overnight in 1 cup of buffalo sauce. Grill chicken in a grill pan until internal tempeture is 165*. When finished set a side to cool. When cool enough to handle chop to a meduim dice. Put in a Bowl, Mix with 5 Tbls of extra Buffalo Sauce.
2Take cream cheese and whip with Aloutte cheese add 3Tbls Milk. Set aside.
3Warm tortillas Shells( I do 2 at a time in microwave for about 20 seconds ). Take out and seperate tortillas. Spread 2TBLS of Cream Cheese on tortillas to edge. Sprinkle with 1/4cup of Chopped Chicken. Cover with 2TBL of salsa. Sprinkle with 3TBL with Cheese.
4Start at one side and roll up. Cut off ends. Refridgerate overnight if you can but at least 4hrs. Cut each tortillas rolls crosswise into 1 inch slices