Buffalo Chicken Appetizer Cupcakes
Recipe and picture from my Betty Crocker magazine.
Featured Pinch Tips Video
- 2 c
- shredded cooked chicken breast ( i will use rotissere chicken )
- 2 Tbsp
- dry ranch dressing mix (from 1-oz package)
- 3/4 c
- cayenne pepper hot sauce
- container (8 oz) whipped cream cheese spread
- container (6 oz) yoplait® greek fat free plain yogurt
- can pillsbury® refrigerated thin pizza crust
- 1 c
- shredded mozzarella cheese (4 oz)
1Heat oven to 375°F. Spray 12 regular-size muffin cups with cooking spray.
2In large bowl, mix chicken, dressing mix, hot sauce, cream cheese spread and yogurt. Set aside.
3Unroll dough into large rectangle. Cut dough into 12 equal squares. Place 1 dough square in each muffin cup. Press dough in bottoms and up sides of cups.
4Divide chicken mixture evenly into cups, using about 1 tablespoon in each. Sprinkle cheese evenly on top of filling in each cup.
5Bake about 15 minutes or until crusts are golden brown and filling is hot. Serve immediately.
** Note - Depending on how hot you like buffalo chicken flavors, you can cut back or add more of the hot sauce.