ANY TIME CHEESE BALL
Featured Pinch Tips Video
- 2 pks 8 oz philadelphia cream cheese,softned
- 6 green onion tops,chopped
- 1 small pkg smoked ham lunchmeat,chopped fine.( i have also used leftover ham from the holidays that i have thawed out that i had put in the freezer.)
- 1 - 2 tsp cayenne pepper
- 1 - 2 tsp worcestershire sauce
- 1 - 2 tsp accent food seasoning
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- enough chopped pecans to roll ball (s) in
1In medium size bowl add the ingredients in the order as listed, except the pecans.Using a spoon, mix all ingredients well.
2Once all have been mixed well,divide mixture into 2 equal portions & refrigerate for 20 minutes or longer, if needed, so it will be easier to work with.
3Take 1 portion of the cream cheese mixture out of frig & now you can start to shape it into a ball with your hands.(I usually put a baggy on each hand.)
4On your countertop or cutting board spread out a piece of plastic wrap onto which you will put the chopped pecans.Now you can start rolling the ball till it is covered as much as you want it to be.In the meantime, also cut off enough plastic wrap to wrap the cheeseball(s) in.Refrigerate overnight or a couple of hours before time to use. Now do 2nd portion same way as the first.
5Serve with your favorite crackers or you could even serve with veggies like carrot & celery sticks.