Featured Pinch Tips Video
- mango, ripe, diced 1/2" or less
- 1/3 small
- red onion, diced
- red, yellow, orange or green bell pepper, diced
- 1/2 medium
- jalapeno pepper, finely diced
- handful cilantro leaves, coarsely chopped
- 1 small
- can of corn kernals, drained
- limes, juiced
- salt & pepper to taste
1Toss all ingredients to combine and chill for at least an hour -- if you can wait that long!
2Alternate or additional items you can add would be black beans (drained and rinsed), serrano chili peppers (if you like more heat).
3Makes about 2 cups. Serve with your favorite tortilla chip.
4Note to self...I bet this would be good mixed with Quinoa, Cous-Cous or rice for a refreshing summer salad!