Lemony Bacon-Artichoke Dip
Featured Pinch Tips Video
- 5 slice
- thick-sliced bacon strips, chopped
- 14 oz
- can of water-packed quartered artichoke hearts, drained and chopped
- garlic cloves, minced
- 2 pkg
- 8 ounce reduced-fat cream cheese
- 1/3 c
- sour cream
- 1/2 tsp
- onion salt
- 1/4 tsp
- 1/8 tsp
- 2 Tbsp
- fresh lemon juice (bottled lemon juice just won't taste as good)
- 1/2 c
- grated parmesan cheese
- toasted pita bread wedges, tortilla chips, veggies etc for serving
1Preheat oven to 400°. In a large skillet, cook bacon over medium heat until crisp, stirring occasionally. Remove with a slotted spoon; drain on paper towels. Discard drippings, reserving 2 teaspoons in pan. Add artichoke hearts and garlic to drippings; cook and stir 1 minute.
2In a large bowl, beat cream cheese, sour cream, onion salt, salt and pepper until smooth. Beat in lemon juice. Fold in artichoke mixture and half of the bacon.
3Transfer to a greased 2-qt. baking dish. Sprinkle with remaining bacon; top with Parmesan cheese. Bake, uncovered, 25-30 minutes or until golden brown. Serve with pita wedges.