Homemade Salsa Taco Dip
I like to use a mix of red, orange and yellow bell peppers, because my husband doesn't like the green. I use Italian tomatoes because they aren't as juicy, but any would work. And, I vary the shredded cheese. I like using the Cracker Barrel Mexicana mix that's already shredded.
This is a great recipe to play around with, because any combinations will work.
- 125 g
- cream cheese (small brick)
- 125 g
- mayo (½ cup)
- red bell pepper (cut in cubes)
- green pepper (cut in cubes)
- avocado (ripe) (cut in cubes)
- italian tomato (clean out the seeds and juice, cut in cubes)
- 2 c
- salsa (as you wish...mild, spicy, chunky)
- about 2 c
- shredded cheese
Start with the peppers.
Layer the avocado on top of peppers.
Tomato on top of avocado.
Cover with shredded cheese.