Visit Their Website to Get Recipes, Calories and Nutrition Info for this Menu
Featured Pinch Tips Video
- winter fruits such as apples, tangerines, grapes
- hard cheese cubes such as cheddar, gouda, muenster
- rosemary sprigs
- spinach tortillas
- low fat cream cheese (neufchatel)
- turkey and ham slices
- cucumber, pepper strips, spinach leaves
- cherry tomatoes
- low fat mozzarella cheese chunks
- home made cranberry sauce hot off the stove
3Roll Ups. Use spinach tortillas to add a little green to your party tray. Spread low-fat cream cheese on tortillas, add low-sodium ham or turkey luncheon meat and spread with fresh veggies (cucumbers, sliced peppers, spinach) and roll up. Slice each tortilla roll into 2” pieces and lay on a platter to form different holiday shapes (tree, ornament, or wreath).
5Spice it Up. Kick up party favorites with a little chili powder or jalapenos. Try spicing up our Ten Minute Cranberry Sauce or Cranberry Chutney and then pouring some over a block of low-fat cream cheese. Or just heat up a small jar of hot pepper jelly and pour it over a block of cream cheese. Serve with whole-grain crackers for an easy appetizer.