~ Double Your Pleasure Seafood Spread ~ Cassies
This delicious cracker spread was born. Might I add, very well received. It was gone in no time.
Double for a party...delicious!
- 1 c
- seasoned bread crumbs
- 3 - 4 Tbsp
- melted, butter
- 4 .25 oz
- can, baby shrimp - drained
- 3 1/2 oz
- imitation crabmeat - chopped ~ or use fresh
- 1/4 tsp
- old bay seasoning ~ or to taste
- lemon squeezed
- green onion, sliced or minced
- 1 1/4 c
- heavy cream or enough to make mixture spreadable - i used about 1 1/4 cup
- paprika ~ optional
- 1/2 c
- shredded parmesan cheese - divided
Grease or spray a small casserole dish. Set aside.
In a medium sized bowl, mix crab, shrimp, cream, 2/3 cup bread crumbs, 1/2 Parmesan cheese, lemon juice, old bay seasoning, green onion, until well combined and spreadable consistency. If needs more cream, add it.