Smashed Avocado and Knockalara Toasts for 2
Featured Pinch Tips Video
- ripe avocado, peeled, halved and pitted
- 1 Tbsp
- fresh mint, finely minced (*fresh* mint, only!)
- lemon, juice of
- 3 oz
- knockalara cheese or the best quality feta cheese
- sea salt
- fresh cracked black pepper
- 2 slice
- good quality sourdough bread
1In a prep bowl mash the avocado with a fork. Add the fresh mint and lemon juice. Mix well.
2Crumble in the cheese and season with cracked black pepper. (I skipped adding any more salt.) Mash thoroughly.
3Toast the slices of sourdough bread them smear with the avocado and cheese spread.