Individual Cheese Balls
You can change it up and use Pepper Jack cheese.
I've even wrapped the cheese mixture around olives, a pineapple tidbit and mixed a little cayenne pepper in with the walnuts before rolling.
Never any left. I triple for get togethers.
Featured Pinch Tips Video
- 2 packages cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1-2 tablespoon chopped onion
- 1-2 tablespoon chopped parsley
- 1-2 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1-2 teaspoon worcestershire sauce
- 1 1/2-2 cups ground walnuts
1In small bowl, combine the first 6 ingredients; mix well. Shape into 1 1/2 inch balls. Roll in walnuts.
2Chill thoroughly. Serve with crackers.