this is the place to share what you grow in the garden. How you grow it. What you do with your harvest.
The best produce is what you grow.I have had a garden for years. So if you grow a garden this is the place for you from old pro to just starting.
Lets talk abought what we grow and how we use what we grow.
4 Hours Ago
Anyone have a suggestion as to what I can do about it?
7 Hours Ago
Bring it own.
21 Hours Ago
I've got a cucumber plant with lots of flowers but no cucumbers :/
It's not a lack of pollinators - I've just got the one cuke plant in my flower bed and there's tons of bees, parasitic wasps, etc. around.
Anyone know what might be going on?
Yesterday at 11:49 AM
Again....sorry if you already knew this!
Yesterday at 10:59 AM
DIY Treating Poison Ivy Rash!
1) Get out of your contaminated clothes.
2) Apply liquid dish soap (Dawn) to area. No water. Rub in, and then wash off - don't dry.
3) Apply Baking Soda to the wet area liberally. leave on a minute or two. It will itch a little.
4) Rinse baking soda off with vinegar. (yep, the stuff in the fridge with vinegar will bubble like crazy and tingle.)
5) Rinse with fresh water and dry.
Yesterday at 9:47 AM
It's been a crappy weekend, as I've torn my miniscus and am spending a lot of time sitting with my knee elevated and iced. I see the orthopedic dr Wed. But, it's looking like surgery from what I gather and my cousin translating the MRI report for me. We have skipped most of the festivities around town as it's just too much walking for me. sigh We also have to get rid of our puppy Dutch, I have friends who want him. He'll have a wonderful home with an acreage to run on.......I will miss him, but can visit when I've healed up. I can't have him slamming into me and re-injuring the healing knee. The weather on the other hand has been gorgeous for July in the midwest!
Saturday at 7:05 PM