1. Remove the drumstick and thigh by pulling leg away from body and cutting through joint with knife-point. Cut dark meat completely from body by following body contour while slicing with knife.
2. Slice dark meat from drumstick and thigh on separate plate. Cut through connecting joint between drumstick and thigh. Remove meat from drumstick by slicing at an angle.
3. Slice thigh by holding firmly on plate with fork and cutting even slices parallel to the bone.
4. Cut into breast,making horizontal cut just above wing and cutting all the way to the bone.
5. Carve breast by slicing downward to horizontal cut. Start each new slice slightly higher up on breast; keep slices thin and even.