I've never had a turkey and cranberry sandwich, not until 5 years ago, and after I came across this recipe, which was posted by Emily Mathews at food.com. The turkey and cranberry sauce goes so well together, plus the bacon, mayo, and provolone cheese, brings this sandwich over the top. I love this sandwich, and hope others will give it a try!
Turkey Cranberry Sandwich
1. Remove the drumstick and thigh by pulling leg away from body and cutting through joint with knife-point. Cut dark meat completely from body by following body contour while slicing with knife.
2. Slice dark meat from drumstick and thigh on separate plate. Cut through connecting joint between drumstick and thigh. Remove meat from drumstick by slicing at an angle.
3. Slice thigh by holding firmly on plate with fork and cutting even slices parallel to the bone.
4. Cut into breast,making horizontal cut just above wing and cutting all the way to the bone.
5. Carve breast by slicing downward to horizontal cut. Start each new slice slightly higher up on breast; keep slices thin and even.