Group active since Thu, Dec 02, 2010
In this group you can share a recipe that you found on the web that you have not made yet or even those you have. Tell what was good about the recipe tell us what problems there were and how you fixed it ,if you could. If you found a recipe you do want to try but have some questions about it come here to see if any of us can help.I can not promise we can but I promise we will try ! Happy hunting !
Feb 4, 2013
Aug 4, 2012
Fruit Cocktail Cake
Some recipes never go out of style; want proof of that? Canned fruit cocktail is the surprise ingredient in our moist and melt-in-your mouth Fruit Cocktail Cake. It's our Test Kitchen's version of the delicious 50's and 60's classic.
Cooking Time:30 min
* 2 cups all-purpose flour
* 1 1/2 cups sugar
* 2 teaspoons baking powder
* 1/4 teaspoon salt
* 2 eggs, lightly beaten
* 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
* 1 (15.25-ounce) can fruit cocktail, undrained
* Whipped topping for garnish
* Maraschino cherries for garnish
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Coat a 9 x 13-inch baking dish with cooking spray.
2. In a large bowl, combine flour, sugar, baking powder, and salt. Stir in eggs, vanilla, and fruit cocktail; mix well. Spoon into prepared baking dish.
3. Bake 30 to 35 minutes or until toothpick comes out dry. Let cool. When ready to serve, add a dollop of whipped topping and a cherry
Apr 15, 2012
Jan 1, 2012
Nov 28, 2011
Jul 23, 2011
Jul 14, 2011