19 Hours Ago
Read the bible in one year. ( Daniel 3-4 )( 1 John 5 )
1. I call to you, Lord, come quickly to me;
hear me when I call to you.
2. May my prayer be set before you like incense;
may the lifting up of my hands be like the evening sacrifice.
3. Set a guard over my mouth, Lord;
keep watch over the door of my lips.
4. Do not let my heart be drawn to what is evil
so that I take part in wicked deeds
along with those who are evildoers;
do not let me eat their delicacies.
5. Let a righteous man strike me—that is a kindness;
let him rebuke me—that is oil on my head.
My head will not refuse it,
for my prayer will still be against the deeds of evildoers.
Monday at 8:20 AM
Read the bible in one year. ( Daniel 1-2 )( 1 John 4 )
12. When Jesus spoke again to the people, he said, “I am the light of the world. Whoever follows me will never walk in darkness, but will have the light of life.”
13. The Pharisees challenged him, “Here you are, appearing as your own witness; your testimony is not valid.”
14. Jesus answered, “Even if I testify on my own behalf, my testimony is valid, for I know where I came from and where I am going. But you have no idea where I come from or where I am going.
15. You judge by human standards; I pass judgment on no one.
16. But if I do judge, my decisions are true, because I am not alone. I stand with the Father, who sent me.
17. In your own Law it is written that the testimony of two witnesses is true.
18. I am one who testifies for myself; my other witness is the Father, who sent me.”
19. Then they asked him, “Where is your father?”
“You do not know me or my Father,” Jesus replied. “If you knew me, you would know my Father also.”
20. He spoke these words while teaching in the temple courts near the place where the offerings were put. Yet no one seized him, because his hour had not yet come.
Sunday at 3:17 PM
Read the bible in one year. ( Ezekiel 47- 48 )( 1 John 3 )
161. Rulers persecute me without cause,
but my heart trembles at your word.
162. I rejoice in your promise
like one who finds great spoil.
163. I hate and detest falsehood
but I love your law.
164. Seven times a day I praise you
for your righteous laws.
165. Great peace have those who love your law,
and nothing can make them stumble.
166. I wait for your salvation, Lord,
and I follow your commands.
167. I obey your statutes,
for I love them greatly.
168. I obey your precepts and your statutes,
for all my ways are known to you.
Saturday at 9:14 AM
Read the bible in one year. ( Ezekiel 45-46 )( 1 John 2 )
22. Do not merely listen to the word, and so deceive yourselves. Do what it says.
23. Anyone who listens to the word but does not do what it says is like someone who looks at his face in a mirror
24. and, after looking at himself, goes away and immediately forgets what he looks like.
25. But whoever looks intently into the perfect law that gives freedom, and continues in it—not forgetting what they have heard, but doing it—they will be blessed in what they do.
26. Those who consider themselves religious and yet do not keep a tight rein on their tongues deceive themselves, and their religion is worthless.
27. Religion that God our Father accepts as pure and faultless is this: to look after orphans and widows in their distress and to keep oneself from being polluted by the world.
Friday at 9:43 AM
Read the bible in one year. (Ezekiel 42-44 )( 1 John 1 )
5. The Lord is gracious and righteous;
our God is full of compassion.
6. The Lord protects the unwary;
when I was brought low, he saved me.
7. Return to your rest, my soul,
for the Lord has been good to you.
8. For you, Lord, have delivered me from death,
my eyes from tears,
my feet from stumbling,
9. that I may walk before the Lord
in the land of the living.
Thursday at 9:17 AM
Read the bible in one year. ( Ezekiel 40-41 )( 2 Peter 3 )
1. In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.
2. He was with God in the beginning.
3. Through him all things were made; without him nothing was made that has been made.
4. In him was life, and that life was the light of all mankind.
5. The light shines in the darkness, and the darkness has not overcome it.
6. There was a man sent from God whose name was John.
7. He came as a witness to testify concerning that light, so that through him all might believe.
8. He himself was not the light; he came only as a witness to the light.
9. The true light that gives light to everyone was coming into the world.
10. He was in the world, and though the world was made through him, the world did not recognize him.
11. He came to that which was his own, but his own did not receive him.
12. Yet to all who did receive him, to those who believed in his name, he gave the right to become children of God.
13.Children born not of natural descent, nor of human decision or a husbandʼs will, but born of God.
14. The Word became flesh and made his dwelling among us. We have seen his glory, the glory of the one and only Son, who came from the Father, full of grace and truth.
Wednesday at 9:48 AM
Read the bible in one year. ( Ezekiel 37-39 )( 2 Peter 2 )
17. Since you call on a Father who judges each personʼs work impartially, live out your time as foreigners here in reverent fear.
18. For you know that it was not with perishable things such as silver or gold that you were redeemed from the empty way of life handed down to you from your ancestors,
19. but with the precious blood of Christ, a lamb without blemish or defect.
20. He was chosen before the creation of the world, but was revealed in these last times for your sake.
21. Through him you believe in God, who raised him from the dead and glorified him, and so your faith and hope are in God.
22. Now that you have purified yourselves by obeying the truth so that you have sincere love for each other, love one another deeply, from the heart
23. For you have been born again, not of perishable seed, but of imperishable, through the living and enduring word of God.
Biblica provides accurate, readable translations of Scripture. We offer free study tools and community reading experiences to help you engage God’s Word. NIV® Copyright 2011 by Biblica, Inc.®
Tuesday, November 29 at 2:08 PM