Group active since Thu, Jul 24, 2014
Welcome to our group!
Feel free to discuss any topic that might spark your interest. Be it recipes, quotes, family life, health problems, diets, Religion, games...etc, etc.
Feel free to share any recipe to this group, that your little heart desires.
These are some games we play in our group and their links. Come join in on the fun.:)
Fourth letter word game:
Six letter sentence game:
Words from sentences:
Seven letter game:
A New Lil Game:
Can You Name A Colorful Book Title? :
Thursday, November 24 at 7:00 PM
Thursday, November 24 at 6:49 PM
Nov 20, 2016
I just want to wish you a Happy Thanksgiving!
I am working on that day but will be thinking of all of you, along with family and friends.
Enjoy the delicious foods and desserts but most of all, count those blessings!
That is what matters most. Love to everyone!
Nov 17, 2016
Usually by the time I get home with the groceries I'm worn out from walking all over the store, being short of breath due to my CHF and can barely get the bags into the house. Not today! I still had plenty of energy for transferring the bags into my pushcart and up the sidewalk into the house. What a great service. There is no charge except for the cost of the groceries and you aren't even allowed to tip the person! They were out of the size of peanut butter I ordered, so they substituted a larger size and charged me only for the smaller one.
Normally I'm a Kroger shopper and I just found out they have the same service as Wal-Mart, so next time I will give them a try. You would think they would charge a hefty service charge or something, but no. It's almost too good to be true.
Nov 13, 2016
- Whether we wear a $300 or $30 watch, they both tell the same time.
- Whether we carry a $300 or $30 wallet/handbag, the amount of money inside
is the same.
- Whether we drink a bottle of $300 or $30 or $3 wine, the hangover is the same.
Whether the house we live in is 300 or 3,000 or 30,000 sq. ft. - - the loneliness is the same. And we realize our true inner happiness does not come from the material things of this world. Whether we fly first or economy class, if the plane goes down - - - we go down with it. Whether we fly first or economy class, if the plane reaches its destination - - - everyone arrives at the same time. Therefore -- we should realize that when we have mates, buddies and old friends, brothers and sisters, with whom we can chat, laugh, talk, sing, talk about north-south-east-west or heaven and earth -- that is true happiness!
Six Undeniable Facts of Life
1. Don't educate your children to be rich. Educate them to be happy, so when they grow up they will know the value of things, not the price.
2. Best wise words: "Eat your food as your medicines. Otherwise you have to eat medicines as your food."
3. The one who loves you will never leave you because, even if there are 100 reasons to give up, he or she will find one reason to hold on.
4. There is a big difference between a human being and being human. Only a few folks really understand that.
5. You are loved when you are born. You will be loved when you die. In between, you have to manage!
6. If you just want to walk fast, walk alone; but, if you want to walk far, walk together!
Six Best Doctors in the World
5. Self Confidence
And, finally: The nicest place to be is in someone's thoughts, the safest place to be is in someone's prayers, and the very best place to be is… in the hands of God.
Nov 8, 2016