Traditional Foods & Customs You Grew Up With

StillWild
Hosted by Donna Graffagnino
Group active since Wed, Jan 08, 2014

Share your stories of family, faith, history, and local traditions that define you. Add your favorite recipes from your childhood, those that have been handed down for generations, and those that you've later adopted as your own.

Every region, every culture, every family has its own way of cooking, storytelling, living, and holiday traditions. This is who WE are - a true melting pot of unique and very special people, recipes, and customs.

This group is open to talk about anything you want, the floor is yours!

Enjoy!, C'est ci bon, Bon Appétit!, Buon appetito!, Guten Appetit! Mahlzeit!, Gow dty vee dty fondagh!, be'te-avon, Smaklig måltid!, ¡Buen provecho!, Prijatnovo appetita!, Ith gu leòir!, Vel bekomme!, Bonum appetitionem!, jal meokkesseumnida, douzo meshiagare, Smakelijk!, Mwynhewch eich bwyd!, Velbekomme!, bil hana wish shifa'!, besseha, Smaaklike ete! Lekker eet!, Thokoleza ukudla!



 

Have A Safe and Happy Labor Day Weekend!

StillWild
By Donna Graffagnino - Saturday at 1:54 AM

.

View photo

4 Comments

21 Reasons To Try Organic Sulfur Crystals.

StillWild
By Donna Graffagnino - Friday at 3:06 AM

See if you notice the similarities in benefits with Cinnamon and Honey. 1. Organic Sulfur (OS) is not a drug or prescription medicine, but rather a nutrient that the body is deprived of. 2. It increases enzyme production within the glands of the body, substantially increasing resistance to illness. 3....

5 Comments

Cinnamon and Honey's Healing Properties

StillWild
By Donna Graffagnino - Friday at 3:03 AM

Cinnamon is 26 percent sulfur based and honey is 33 percent sulfur based, making their combination 59 percent sulfur based and the reason why their combination is so effective. Honey is the only food on the planet that will not spoil or rot. Honey will crystallize if it is left...

1 Comment

Cinnamon and Honey's Healing Properties (cont.)

StillWild
By Donna Graffagnino - Friday at 3:00 AM

LONGEVITY Tea made with honey and cinnamon powder, when taken regularly, arrests the ravages of old age. Use four teaspoons of honey, one teaspoon of cinnamon powder, and three cups of boiling water to make the tea. Drink one quarter of a cup three to four times a day. It...

1 Comment

My Food Blog

Juniabug63
By Junia Sonier - Thursday at 11:17 PM

It's a work in progress and I'm still trying to come up with the perfect name for it. I have started a food blog a while back and decided to do something with it now. My family was tired of eating to same old thing all the time so I...

0 Comments