Congratulations to JAMIE BURRIS of Fayetteville, AR! Her KUGELIS was tops in the Just A Pinch Heirloom Recipe Contest. The combination of yummy, breakfast-y flavors, presentation and family story totally won over our panel of judges!
Jamie's Grand Prize includes:
- Travel for two to Nashville, TN
- Two nights hotel accommodations
- Two tickets to a Grand Ole Opry performance (subject to scheduling and availability)
- A $1,000 cook's dream shopping spree at the Viking Culinary Arts Center in historic downtown Franklin, TN
- ... and the opportunity to prepare the winning recipe with Janet at a Blue Ribbon Showcase Event!
Now, why not ENTER TO WIN some tasty prizes of your own?!
Meet Jamie and Hear About Her Blue Ribbon Experience!
Thanks to all of you who entered your family recipes! We were flat out blown away by all the delicious recipes and touching stories shared by folks from all corners. There were SO many terrific entries, but these deserving gals came in First Place in each of the contest categories:
MAMA'S SWEDISH MEATBALLS - Marybeth Mank of Mesquite, TX
EGGPLANT PIE WITH ITALIAN SAUSAGE AND BECHAMEL - Mary R. Morris of Western Grove, AR
ALMOND-LACED BANANA CAKE - Mary Shivers of Western Ada, OK
Linda BONWILL lindabonwill - Jun 5, 2012
Congrats Jamie! I have to say this looks very interesting. I'll have to try it. If it is a winner of a recipe then it must be good. Congrats again.
Jamie Burris jamielb1972 - Jun 5, 2012
Thank you so much!
Grishma Shah ZaikaZabardast - Jun 5, 2012
Jamie Burris jamielb1972 - Jun 6, 2012
CAROLYN GILES ;) CINDYBELLE - Jun 6, 2012
Jamie Congrats!!! Loved your story how you are keeping this recipe going. I can't wait to try this for my family.